1.15.2013

Laminating aluminum foil... and displaying memories all at the same time!

I was looking for something cool to put above my lockers this year.  My school has cold, unforgiving brick walls you can't staple into or get too creative with... but I am loving this little idea and wanted to pass it on!

I love shiny... and thought what the heck- I'll try laminating aluminum foil and see how it comes out... cool!  It really is! Kinda crinkly and sparkly!  I tried to add a few black squares and make it look like filmstrip to fit my HOWYWOOD theme.  Then I spliced it up and have been popping pictures onto the "frames" throughout the year.  It's turning into a little gallery of special moments we've had.

Untitled

Untitled Anyone could totally do this yet this year or definitely file this idea away for next Fall!



Untitled


Happy memory making!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment