1.04.2013

Happy New Year!!


Just wanted to share this sweet little New Year's activity my class did this week!  I cut the heads, hats, party blowers, and shirts out for them ahead of time and let them just select the ones that fits them best.
Untitled
They had to glue it all together, add their face, curl their party blower, and add the bling (one of our first experiences with bottle glue... ooooh, my.... just confirmed we're glue stick kind of people!) :).

Untitled

 We talked about resolutions, which is kind of a hard concept for the littlest kids to understand.  This sound clip is kind of funny cause you can see some of them totally get it... and others, well, not so much... bless their little Kindergarten hearts.  :)  So sweet, I love them.
(btw, forgive me for being a little sloppy on the recording-- my 1st time using garage band on the iPad!  eek!)
But, if you're a teacher talking about resolutions, YOU could use this in your class to give your kiddos an idea about what a real resolution sounds like (and which ones could maybe use a little tweaking).



And then of course we did some writing! Untitled

Untitled

Btw, these writing papers (in 12 different varieties so you can choose the best one or two that's BEST for YOUR class!) are available on my TpT store (and you can also buy them bundled with some "What I did over Winter Break" writing papers if you wanna go crazy and get all that classic back to school after break writing done in one simple shopping trip!)  :)

 Blessings on your 2013!!! Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment