1.04.2013

Let it Snow!

Untitled This art project is fun, beautiful and perfect for brightening up these grey winter days!! Do you love it?! I stumbled upon it via Pinterest right here... if you like it, go there for all the instructions! She describes it really simply. All the steps take about 20 minutes each day for 3 days (because you have to wait for stuff to dry).

I also loved how they all turn out so uniquely beautiful... here is a little clip of my class' work!
 

 We matted these on black, popped them into big decorated envelopes and gave them to parents as gifts before Christmas! I think this project would be gorgeous hanging in the hall, from the ceiling, or anywhere around your classroom! Just had to share how much I loved it! Untitled

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment